Pedotransfer Resource Database
What is PtfRDB?
Pedotransfer Resource Database (PtfRDB) is a database of input parameters to estimate soil properties for water balance calculations, summarized from 8915 data from tropical soils. The databse was built by Dr. Didik Suprayogo and Soenaryo MSc of Brawijaya University.
This is PtfRDB of Version 1.0.
- WISE and IGBP-DIS Database, compiled by MG Hodnett, Reading University, UK
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory - Distributed Active Archive Centre, the Woods Hole Research Centre, USA
- Indonesian Soil Database, Center for Soil Agro Climate Research, Bogor, Indonesia
- Soil Science Department, Brawijaya University, Malang, Indonesia
- Gadjah Mada University, Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- Bogor Agricultural University, Bogor, Indonesia
Suprayogo D, Widianto, Cadish G and van Noordwijk M. 2003. A Pedotransfer Resource Database (PtfRDB) for tropical soils: test with the water balance of WaNuLCAS. In: Post D (Ed.): MODSIM Proceedings, Townsville, Australia, July 2003.