Undergraduate students who are interested to gain on-the-job experience within ICRAF’s research and development projects, and agroforestry in particular, are welcome to apply for a short-term (up to six-month) internships working under the supervision of an ICRAF scientist or a management professional in the management fields. The internship leads to the submission of a project report as required by the ICRAF supervisor and the academic program.
These internships are international and thus encourage students from both developing and developed countries to apply. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. If you are interested in applying for the ICRAF internship, you can submit your online application in English at ICRAF’s Student Management Information System.
Individuals intending to apply for internships at ICRAF need to:
- Fill Internship application form,
- Provide the most recent resume or curriculum vitae,
- Provide a support letter from the university/college confirming current enrolment and providing information on an expected graduation date,
- Submit University and college transcripts of the most recent academic qualification,
- Submit a Motivation letter, explaining why you are interested in ICRAF internship,
- Provide Brief statement on fund availability and the source of funding for covering transport, accommodation and food costs,
- Submit a Copy of a medical and life insurance cover.