The World Agroforestry Centre regularly engages in critical discussions of its work through regular Science Seminars, held in Nairobi. The seminars are attended by staff, partner organizations, students, and other interested attendees. The seminars enable staff and other scientists to share ideas about own work and to learn about the work of colleagues. The seminars have proved to be useful for:
- Sharing existing scientific knowledge,
- Sharing new approaches and methods as well as old methods and approaches to enable innovations in science,
- Sharing the latest results from ongoing work,
- Sharing new scientific directions for discussion,
- Producing working papers from the seminars when necessary,
- Developing the capacity of young scientists.
Those who are interested in participation should contact email@example.com. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.